October 14, 15, 16 2011 – Nottingham
Important resolutions to be debated on:
- integration of child benefit into a universal welfare benefit;
- feeding future generations safely;
- sexual stereotyping in education;
- dangers of mass medication;
- transport problems;
- reform of women’s justice;
- funding of library services;
- forced marriages.
The National Council of Young Women have an exciting presentation. The Conference Seminar on Saturday is open to the public – speakers on Equality and the Empowerment of Women are Anna Soubrey MP and PPS at Department for Health, Pauline Stewart JP, Leadership Navigator, Author and Entrepreneur and Maddi Sharma, Entrepreneur, Ambassador for Nottingham, UK Representative in Brussels.