We have close relationships with a number of organisations
Why should my organisation become an associate of the NCWGB?
We have close relationships with a number of organisations that hold associate membership of NCWGB. Associates are full members of NCWGB, receive regular information and can vote at the AGM. Associate members often propose resolutions and take part in debates and discussions. Your combined voices strengthen and extend the influence of our members.
Become an associate and demonstrate your commitment to empowering all women to achieve a fair and inclusive society.
By joining the NCWGB you will
- Benefit your members and employees. Members and employees of your organisations can apply for Individual Associate Membership at a fixed reduced rate.
- Receive all mailings, including a regular parliamentary report, and literature to keep you up to date with current issues and NCWGB activities.
You can work with us
- All Associate Organisations and Individual Associates are able to work with us on research projects and to suggest research projects and or joint events.
- All Associate Organisations and Individual Associates are able to propose resolutions through us. Recent joint resolutions include:
- ‘Stop Modern Slavery’ proposed by the Methodist Women in Britain
- ‘Support for Public Service Broadcasting in the UK’ proposed by the Voice of the Listener and Viewer
You can attend our events and vote at our meetings
- Associate Organisations are eligible to send up to two representatives to NCWGB events and zoom meetings at the same rate as full NCWGB members.
- Individual Associates are eligible to attend NCWGB events and zoom meetings at the same rate as full NCWGB members.
- Associate Organisations and Individual Associates get one vote at AGM and on resolutions.
You can publicise the work of your organisation
- Associate Organisations are invited to send stories about their own campaigns to display in our website news feed (these will moderated by NCWGB before publishing).
- NCWGB will at its discretion cross promote Associate Organisations’ events and/or campaigns on our social media.
Some our current Associate members:
Join the NCW and add your voice to ours to strengthen your campaigns.
How much does it cost to become an Associate Member?
- Associate Organisation Membership is free for charities with similar aims to NCWGB who agree to cross promote us on their social media channels.
- Individual Associates pay a fixed reduced fee of £25 (they must be a member or employee of the associate organisation).
- Other organisations pay according to their gross annual income.
The Membership year runs from 1st June to 31st May.
Become a member
Join a network of people who care about the lives of all women.
NCW in action
Our latest resolutions tackle overseas poverty, climate change, and innovation.